For the most accurate and up to date description of coverage, please view the actual contract here: Royal Ultimate Contract – Can’t read the page? Click here to install Adobe Reader
All Vehicle Components are covered except those listed below:
• Any Component listed in the section entitled “What Is Not Covered”
• Any equipment when not installed by the manufacturer
• Anti-theft systems
• Body Panels
• Bolts/Nuts/Fasteners unless needed in conjunction with a covered repair.
• Brake Lining and Brake Pads
• Catalytic Converter
• Coolant Hoses and Drive Belts
• Drums and Rotors except when damaged by a covered part
• Exhaust System
• Glass and any treatments or chemicals related to any glass
• Light Bulbs
• Manual Transmission Clutch components
• Passive or active safety and restraint systems, and any sensors and/or components related to those systems.
• Radio/speaker equipment
• Recreational Vehicle equipment
• Remote Controls, Key Fobs or Keyless components
• Sealed Beams
• Sheet Metal/Bumpers
• Shocks and Struts
• Spark Plugs and Wires
• Suspension Air Bags
• Telephones, Satellite Services or Systems
• Tires/Wheels/Wheel Covers
• Upholstery/Convertible & Vinyl Tops
• Video Entertainment and/or Gaming Systems
• Wiper Blades
• The components described in the Vehicle’s Manufacturer’s Maintenance Schedule when such components are repaired or replaced as part of routine or manufacturer-recommended maintenance.
Seals and Gaskets: Seals and gaskets will be covered only if the Seals and Gaskets option is selected at the time of purchase and the appropriate surcharge paid. Note: Seepage of seals and gaskets is considered wear and tear and is not covered under this Service Contract
Technology Group: The following Manufacturer-Installed components are covered: DVD Players; Radio; CD Players; Video and Gaming Systems; Navigation Systems, Back-up Camera, Parking Sensors. Coverage does not include any removable components such as Remote Controls, DVD or CDs.
PLAN COVERAGE BENEFITS:
24 Hour Roadside Assistance: Your Vehicle will be covered for up to ten (10) occurrences over the term of Your Service Contract. Towing benefits are provided for up to a maximum of one hundred dollars ($100.00) per occurrence. Lockout service, fuel and fluid delivery services (excluding the cost of the fuel or fluids), or battery boost/jump services are provided for up to a maximum of fifty dollars ($50.00) per occurrence. Battery boost/jump services are not available for electric or hybrid vehicles. If Your Vehicle requires Roadside Assistance, You must contact Quest Towing Services for prior approval and assistance, otherwise no coverage for the service will be provided.
Please Note: The Emergency Roadside Assistance benefit is not intended to provide reimbursement of services secured through a provider other than the Road Service Processing Center.
You will be provided with Your Roadside Assistance number in the welcome letter You receive. Transfer of this Service Contract does not include transfer of the 24 Hour Roadside Assistance Program.
Rental Benefit: Rental reimbursement will only be approved for an authorized repair, beginning on the claim submission date. Reimbursement for a rental vehicle is provided for a maximum of thirty-five dollars ($35.00) per day, up to a maximum of five (5) days. Any authorized repair which requires the Vehicle to be left at a repair facility will qualify for one (1) day of rental reimbursement. Parts delays will qualify for up to three (3) days of reimbursement. Delays for inspection required by the Administrator qualify for up to one (1) day of rental reimbursement. In no case will delays caused by parts or inspections increase the maximum limit of 5 days. Rental car agreement charges will only be reimbursed to You for charges incurred from a licensed rental agency. You must provide the paid rental receipt to the Administrator to be reimbursed for the charges. In no case will reimbursement exceed the actual cost included on the rental receipts, and no reimbursement will be provided to You until the authorized repairs are complete and paid.